So you are at one of our gigs and you would prefer to browse our songlist and / or submit your song requests using your mobile phone! IT’S EASY!
- Connect to OUR WIFI. The name of our wifi network is “CENTRALCOASTKARAOKE“
- Open Your Internet Web Browser on your phone, these include:
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Other (you may have a lesser known browser of your own choosing installed)
- Once you have done that, go to where you type in the URL (Web Site Address), which is where you normally see things like “htttp://www.….” or “www.…” then where you would normally type a web site address, type the following IP Address:
If you have done this correctly, you should now see a screen prompting for you to type in the song name or artist name you are looking for. You can type in the whole title or name, or just part of the artist or title name. Once you find the song you are looking for then just click SELECT to the right of that song.
You can also select the KEY that you wish to sing the song in. Please note that these are 1/2 key steps so if you want to sing a song, for example, one FULL key DOWN then you would select the key by pressing the DOWN KEY button TWICE…. you get the idea 🙂
Finally you will be prompted for YOUR NAME. Please enter your entire FIRST NAME with the INITIAL of your surname. eg: John Smith would enter “John S”. Please be sure to type your name EXACTLY THE SAME WAY each time you add additional songs.
If your submission is SUCCESSFUL then you will receive a short message THANKING YOU for your SONG SUBMISSION.
Other advantages of searching using your smartphone include the fact that you can search songs that we have AS WELL AS songs that we have access to via the KARAOKE CLOUD so if we don’t have the song already, we will purchase the song outright from the vendor AND DOWNLOAD IT IN REAL TIME so it is ready to go when you are. Usually only takes a matter of seconds to acquire the purchased new song.
Enjoy… and if you have any questions then please feel free to come up to us at the gigs. We will even do it for you if you are having difficulties with the technology.