If you have a work or private Christmas Party coming up then having KARAOKE there is a must! We have done gigs with literally thousands of attendees for large companies and each and every time KARAOKE has been the main attraction. One of our recent gigs was at Luna Park with over 8,000 people in attendance where the entire park was privately hired for the night. I believe we broke most of the records in the book for karaoke that night! Another recent gig for for 1400 employees of one of Australia’s largest technology companies for their yearly Christmas party. It was literally standing room only in the karaoke tent. Karaoke at Christmas is especially good for team building and employee morale. A good karaoke is more than just THE BEST SOUND and THE MOST SONGS (which we do have) but is also about the vibe and the psychology of running the gig in a highly motivational and inclusive manner such that people WANT to sing. We have mastered that and can proudly say without hesitation that we offer and run THE best karaoke in Australia.
We also have a large range of KARAOKE HIRE EQUIPMENT that is easy to transport and will fit across the back seat of almost any vehicle. It has a HUGE SOUND and has all a MASSIVE cloud-based library of UP TO DATE SONGS (as well as ALL THE CLASSICS) and we also have a cloud based backing music system to keep the party going with pretty much any popular song ever as backing music between songs. CONTACT US to book our karaoke hire equipment or to book a fully hosted solution!
Why else would you want to choose us? Here are a few reasons.
- Most qualified host. 14 years in commercial radio / 34+ years in IT / former stand-up comedian.
- We have THE best sound gear on any regular weekly karaoke that we are aware of.
- Whether it’s a small Christmas party in your back yard or a work party, we’ve got the right host and sound setup for you at AFFORDABLE PRICES
- We typically set up in excess of $42k worth of equipment at our main CORPORATE gigs (the ones hosted by commercial radio DJ, Dean).
- More songs! We have access to the KARAOKE CLOUD technology and it is extremely rare that we don’t have the song that someone asks for. We can just download and pay for the song on an account in real time! Outstanding technology thanks to the internet.
- The latest and best sound equipment! We use a $3000 Mackie/Apple mixer that allows us to mix the sound from anywhere in the room to ensure maximum sound quality at our gigs.
- We use technology that allows patrons to browse and select their song choices using their own smartphone.
- Bigger / Better / More Singer and Audience viewing screens.
- 3600 Lumen High-Quality projector at all of our gigs.
- Best quality cables, plugs and connectors plus PLENTY of spares in the well stocked, regularly serviced and well-maintained vehicle.
- Absolutely the best and most technologically advanced Karaoke Software that is available – COMPUHOST.
- We use a LOT of lighting and laser equipment at each show so as to maximise the vibe and set the appropriate mood.
- We have our own projector and screen (when needed) at our gigs and use MUSIC VIDEO backing music between songs. Not only does this really impress the patrons, it often is great for suggesting ideas for songs and artists to them.
- 2 x 18″ Sub-woofers (as well as 2 x 15″ satellite speakers on top of them mounted on poles) at our main gigs. Sound quality is AMAZING!
- Top of the range SHURE wireless mics for our singers.
- More microphones! 2 x Shure wireless + 2 x Shure wired mics additionally for when the patrons want to get up as a group (which happens more often than you might imagine). They are well catered for at our gigs.
- Old school SONG BOOKS too! We carry about 20 old school songbooks (each around 250 pages thick) around to our gigs because not everybody has or wants to use their smartphone, so they are catered for as well!
- The best computer hardware! We use $3000 gaming laptops to run our shows so there is no lag and everything works at lightning speed. We carry a spare laptop to each gig.
- High quality / high power Electrovoice 12″ Foldback/monitor. For a singer to give the best possible performance, they need to be able to hear themselves. We ALWAYS provide a foldback monitor.
- Fully Insured. We carry full public liability insurance with us at our gigs. Make sure your existing karaoke operator (and other entertainers) has this, otherwise you could be leaving your venue exposed to additional liability.
- Scrolling ticker tape screen for singers and audience, letting them know when their turn is and other information including any VENUE PROMOTION you need us to advertise. Let us know about these prior to starting and we will ensure that this information is presented on our scrolling ticker tape display.
- We have a spare for almost everything so it is virtually impossible for us not to be able to finish a show no matter what piece of equipment may possibly fail (assuming the worst).
- SONGBOOKS ONLINE means that as well as browsing and adding songs using their smartphone and/or tablet, the patrons can also add these songs to their FAVOURITES list, they can also select the KEY and TEMPO for the song they wish to sing, should it be other than the default one.
- Multiple brands of songs mean that singers can choose the brand/version that suits them best.
- Competitive rates. Our gigs seem to attract a very loyal following as well so you are likely to start getting a few new people who come just for the karaoke. We excel in keeping a significant percentage of your dining crowd back a lot later than they had planned to 😉
These are just a few of the reasons you should choose us rather than our competitors. Run by someone who is an actual professional in almost every aspect of the business. CONTACT US or BOOK YOUR GIG ONLINE today!
We specialise in corporate gigs for the following areas but we have travelled as far as The Gold Coast, Yeoval, Dubbo, Port Macquarie, Wollongong, Shell Harbour and Tweed Heads by special request for businesses which specifically wanted us to run the karaoke for them. Primarily though we do gigs in the following areas:
- Central Coast
- Hunter Valley
- Lake Macquarie
We look forward to working at with you at your venue.